and maybe some day
You can acquire the images at this site here or at the author/artist’s exhibits. (To receive notice of the exhibits, subscribe to the newsletter.) Images are available framed or unframed. Framed photographs and art prints are mounted in black or white wooden frames, under transparent protective spray or UV glass (your preference). Face-mounting is also available.
All are printed on acid-free, archival paper. Some are limited editions, numbered and signed. Each print is sized to suit the image, typically between 16″ x 20″ and 30″ x 40″. For some, you can order sizes as small as postcards or as large as 72″ or more.
All are also available as high resolution digital images, to display on your tablet, smartphone, monitor, HDTV, etc., or to print out. Receive them via email, Dropbox, or other free download, or (at additional cost) on a USB or other drive. Videos and video slideshows are delivered via download or drive.
- Prices for photographs and art usually range from $150 to $400 for unmounted, unframed prints, and from $300 to $1,500 mounted and framed. Prices vary with the sizes of the images and the cost of production. Shipping costs are additional.
- Digital images cost $40 for each image; 10 or more for $30 each; 20 or more for $20 each. For a preconfigured slideshow of your choice of images, add $50 plus $2/image. They can be delivered to you via download or drive, in HD video or in Keynote or PowerPoint (self-starting and looping; manually controlled).
- Videos typically cost from $50 to $150, and are delivered via download or drive.
All preparation is supervised by the artist. You will receive an order acknowledgement telling you what delivery time to expect—typically within 30 days.
Order or inquire here.
PRELUDE and CHORUS, the first two ebooks of the SQUEEZESHOT Saga, are available now, for free. THE BATTLEFRONT JOURNAL is a work in progress; excerpts from the upcoming edition are posted elsewhere at this site.
PRELUDE and CHORUS are available in three formats:
- “Made for iBooks” enhanced ebooks (recommended), for iPad, Mac, or iPhone (iOS 8.4 or later). Download them here (PRELUDE) and here (CHORUS), and from Apple’s iBooks Store.
- PDFs, for any device: PRELUDE here or a sample here; CHORUS, here;
- Complete web versions, here at this site: PRELUDE here; CHORUS here.
Kindle versions are possible, readable on Fire tablets and (using free reading apps) iPads, Android tablets, smartphones, PCs, and Macs. An audio version may follow.
(P.S., If you like to read, you might enjoy watching the LIKE TO READ? video. One viewer said of it, “Very charming and calming . . . nicest five minutes spent today,”)
The below merchandise is not available, and may never be. But we like imagining the possibilities.
These designs can enlarge for a closer look.
All shirts are made of top quality cotton, black only. Sizes range from XS and Youth sizes to 3XL. Pricing: $35 each; five or more, $30 each. Mailing/shipping costs: $5 for one, $3 for each additional. Order or inquire here.
Designs can enlarge for a closer look.
Pricing: 3″ buttons, $4 each; 3-1/2″ buttons, $5 each; minimum order quantity: 3. Order or inquire here.
ORDERS, INQUIRIES, etc.
PRIVACY: We respect your privacy and will make no other use of your name and email address.